Intimate Awe Ministries/Publications
Calling and Statement of Faith
We are called to impart a rich message in which intimacy with
God is the goal, but awe must be the attitude. We teach the delicate
balance of love and respect, which must both be present for the
relationship to be pure and sincere.
Intimate Awe Ministries strives not only to promote this
balance, but to present a complete, clear picture of our relationship
with God as well as our part in the relationship. We do this by
illuminating the Scriptures through the Hebrew language and the Hebraic
mindset, both of which comprise the root of Christianity.
The basis of our Hebraic message includes the following elements
- God, through his servants, laid out the truth about Himself,
and man's responsibility toward that truth, in the Scriptures.
- Through Adam's sin, all men sin and are, therefore, separated
- A reconciliation was preordained through atonement of sin
by the shedding of blood.
- Yeshua (Jesus the Christ), God's only begotten Son, born of a virgin
Jewess, was the preordained Lamb (Messiah) spoken of in the Old
- Though sinless, Messiah was crucified by and for both Jew
and Gentile, rose from the dead, ascended back to the Father,
and will soon return.
- Repenting, believing in and following Christ is the means
of reconciliation with the Father.
- Yeshua, upon leaving the earth, sent the Holy Spirit to indwell
and guide the believer. Therefore, along with heaven-bound salvation,
an active personal relationship with God is provided for the believer
in order to learn to walk on earth in accordance with God's righteous
ways. Yielding to continual perfecting and inner change is thus
central and essential to the relationship between the believer
- Every believer has a preordained purpose to fulfill in God.
Therefore, no believer is truly and completely at peace until
he yields to God in every aspect of his life and is used of Him
for His purposes.
Go back to
the Intimate Awe Ministries / Publications Home Page
Copyright ©2015 by I.A. Publications of this page and all contents, graphics included.
All rights reserved. 0405